We all look forward to vacations, and no one plans on having a medical emergency while away. A little planning can ensure that whether travelling for business or pleasure you are completely covered in case an emergency should occur.
Neziol Insurance Group is pleased to be able to provide our clients with the most comprehensive travel insurance, and help you take unnecessary stress out of travelling. Insurance can be obtained for a single trip, or for an entire year or more of travel.
Travel Insurance from Neziol includes:
- Up to $5 million Worldwide emergency medical coverage
- Hospital expenses, medical care from a physician, medication and tests
- Ground and air ambulance expenses for transportation to a medical service provider
- Expenses for airfare to bring you home if advised by a medical professional
- Expenses for paramedical services, emergency dental treatment and return of children and travel companion
More reasons to get your Travel Insurance from Neziol
- Hassle free enrolment with no medical questionnaire
- Covers you, your spouse and children. Grandchildren are also covered while travelling with you.
- Worldwide travel assistance 24 hours a day
- Assistance with lost, stolen or delayed baggage
- Passport and Visa information
- Additional pre-trip information, assistance during a medical emergency as well as other travel assistance services
- Assistance in obtaining emergency cash
Facts about OHIP coverage outside Ontario
Canadian Government Health Insurance Plans severely limit the amount of coverage outside Canada. For Ontario residents, OHIP only covers up to a maximum of $400.00 CAD per day for emergency medical services. If travelling outside your province or territory of residence, consider the financial implications of you or a family member suffering an unexpected illness or injury.
Can I afford to travel without emergency medical insurance?
The following shows just how expensive unexpected medical costs can be while you're travelling. In the absence of travel insurance, patients are held personally responsible for paying medical costs.
|Diagnosis||Age of Insured||Location||Days Hospitalized||Claim|
|Fractured Pelvis||79||Dominican Republic||$73,820|
|Congestive Heart Failure||65||Mexico||3||$15,000|