Insurance for IT and Computer Consultants
Are your clients asking for proof of insurance for contract work?
Neziol Insurance Group, working with Northbridge Insurance, understands the need for errors and omissions liability insurance protection for computer consultants.
We work with start-up business as well as those already established. Our emphasis is Computer Consultants doing contract work, advising on electronic data processing issues, systems analysis, software design and programming. We will customize an insurance plan for you that is affordable and effective.
- Professional Liability up to $2 Million to cover errors and omissions.
- Aggregate fraud endorsement.
- Comprehensive property coverage both on and off premises.
- One policy to cover both your office package and professional liability (most IT insurers provide separate policies).
- Monthly billing to help you smooth out your cash flow.
Do you wonder what would happen if an unforeseen error or oversight caused you to be sued?
Examples of errors that can be costly
- An invoicing system designed to process 75 accounts per minute turns out to perform only 10% as many.
- A web design unknowingly contains a copyright infringement.
- An accidental upload of a computer virus costs a company millions to restore corrupted data and software.
- Confidential information is disclosed to an outsider, causing valuable inventory to depreciate in value.
For more information about our insurance coverage for IT and Computer Consultants, contact:
Commercial Development, Sales Manager
Phone: 905-847-3200, ext 36
Business Insurance Products
Here are some reasons to help you understand why.