Dominion of Canada lowers auto insurance in Lorne Park & Port Credit
The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company (The Dominion) is now offering lower auto insurance rates in the L5H and L5G postal code areas of Mississauga. Due to their good claims experience within these neighbourhoods, The Dominion has been able to reduce their auto rates approximately 10% - effective April 15, 2012. This reduction could result in greater savings for residents in this community and an even more savings to those who have more than one vehicle in the household.
If you have auto insurance and are living in the Lorne Park or Port Credit area please call our office for a quick quote. We're sure we'll be able to save you money, and provide you with personalized service without compromising coverage.
For more information contact us at www.neziol.com
Latest Blog Posts
- Five most frequently asked questions about a homeowner’s policy.
- Who is at fault in a parking lot accident?
- Hotel safes… are they really safe?
- Involved in a car accident? What do you do?
- Neziol Insurance Group acquires Wong Insurance
- Should I file a claim or pay for it myself?
- Did You Know Your Home Has Three Different Values?
- Licence Sticker Renewal
- Tailgate theft is on the rise
- Auto theft protection tips